How your details will be used
- The personal data we collect is as follows:
- 1) Your full name
- 2) Email address
- 3) Billing address
- 4) Delivery address
- 5) Telephone number / fax number
- 6) Product selections
- 7) VAT number
- 8) Password
The personal information you provide to us will be used for the following reasons:
- 1) Processing your orders
- 2) Statistical analysis with regards to the quality of this website in terms of customer use
- 3) To keep you up to date with new products or special offers
How Librex Educational Ltd. shares the information it receives
To successfully process your order it may be necessary to disclose your personal details to other businesses who work with or supply products and/or services to Librex Educational Ltd. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and providing customer service. In this event, your information will be treated with the same confidentiality as outlined in this policy. Any information that is passed to such companies will not be used for marketing purposes from these companies. If the police or any other regulatory or government authority asks to see your personal details when investigating suspected illegal activity, we are obliged to provide them with the information they require.
How your information is secure
How we store your data
When you consent to filling in the enquiry form, your data is stored on the website's database and also emailed to the admin email associated with that form. You will also receive a welcome user email with secure login and password details, once logged into the website you will be able to see what information we hold on this database.
How we use this data
We use this data to process / contact you about your order.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
Right to be Forgotten / Correct Data
- the right to require us to correct any inaccurate personal data we hold on you or to supplement or complete such data;
- the right to object to any processing we undertake for our own legitimate interests on grounds related to your own personal situation; and
- the right to have your personal data erased:
- if it is no longer necessary for the purposes we have processed it for;
- where we have used it only by your consent and you have withdrawn your consent;
- where we hold that data for direct marketing only;
- where you have exercised a right under article 21(1) (right to object) of the GDPR, we cannot meet the requirements of that article for continued use of your data, and there is no other legal basis for our use of it;
- if we have unlawfully used your data;
- we have a separate legal obligation under European or domestic law to erase it
Changes to this policy
The above may change at any time. We will endeavour to notify you of any major changes but you may wish to check it each time you visit our website.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of www.librex.co.uk If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Employment Application Forms
All application forms submitted to Librex Educational Ltd are stored on secure servers during the application process, and viewed the senior Management staff. Successful and unsuccessful candidate’s forms will be stored for future reference in case a similar role becomes available in the future. If you would like your information to be deleted after the application process, please inform senior staff during the application process.